We have served hundreds of business over the 15 years of OneCreative and we have found more or less what works and what doesn’t work. We learn and our clients have leared too. We stumped upon a great article laying out some of the wisdom that very much aligns with our discovery. Here are some of the highlights:
- The client views us as a strategic partner, not just a vendor.
- The business owner or senior executive has committed to being involved in the engagement from start to finish.
- The company is committed to trying to be remarkable, at least in some way.
- The company is all in on inbound marketing.
- The company views marketing as an investment, not a cost.
- The business owner or senior executive understands the time frame required to plan, implement, and optimize an inbound marketing program and is willing to be patient while it rolls out.
- The business owner or senior executive understands he is going to need to participate in the process. Client push-back on program components and/or proposed investment results in either a reduction in projected results or a decision not to pursue the business. We don’t discount.
- The client and the identified point of contact treats us respectfully, professionally, and like people who are actively trying to help him grow his companies.
Read the complete article here: http://www.agencypost.com/prospects-need-pass-test-become-clients/